Monday 13 January 2014

2013 Favourites- Eye Favs

Apologies for the lateness of this post following my "face favs", I plan on getting the next few of posts for this series up a little more swiftly. Anyway enough babbling, on with the products.


Firstly, eyeliner, two favourites for this option. My general everyday choice is the Maybelline gel liner; super pigmented, soft, long lasting and easy to use. I usually just use it for a thin line of definition along the upper lash line, but also great for a winged look for something more dramatic. For a softer look I'm also a massive fan of the L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Khol liner in Pure Espresso- so soft and creamy. 
For brows my all time, most favourite thing ever is the Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil Duo, perfect colour (I wear soft brown), not too pigmented (so you don't end up with that really harsh drawn on look) and the little spoolie blender brush the opposite end is great to blend out colour. Super inexpensive too.
Throughout the year I've tried a few mascaras, both high end and drugstore, none of them really bothered me too much until I tried the combination of the two pictured here. Clarins Be Long, giving length and separation, also the plastic wand is tiny so great for bottom lashes. Secondly I use Clinique High Impact at the roots for some volume.
Finally, the UD Naked Basics Palette. I'm not adventurous at all when it comes to eyeshadows (and I don't ever plan on being!) a light wash of colour with some crease definition and I'm good to go! The selection of brown and neutral based colours are perfect for an everyday look, and the quality is amazing- soft, pigmented, blendable....I could go on.
Hope you've enjoyed this post and look out for the next of my, very belated.. 2013 favourites. Thanks for reading, love you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment